Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween from the Lenharts! It's hard to believe its already Halloween. I am very excited for my first Halloween in a house where we will hopefully have trick-or-treaters. We have our candy all ready and did some decorating. Last Sunday the weather was AWESOME! I wanted to be outside so I decided to rake leaves. Well, now that I live in town you have to bag those leaves which is a job I hate. So I decided to have some fun and create Holly the Halloween Spider. The rain and wind this week have not done her much good so she'll need fixing before tonight. But it was still fun. Then last night we carved our pumpkin. He's French and named Piere (not sure how Logan spells it). He's still on the kitchen table and will make is front "porch" debut tonight. So here are some pictures of Holly, Piere and us making them. I'll post more after tonight!

No comments: