Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Yard Work


Now that Logan and I are living in a house we have the opportunity(or job depending on how we look at it that day) to do yard work. So far we are enjoying it because after living in apartments we love the chance to be outside when it's nice. Our favorite things are still our swing and grill. I think Logan would cook on it every night if he could. :) So far our big projects have been raking, planting grass seed in the back yard and working on the front flower beds. We cleaned out one and planted flowers in it. The other still needs some work. We also added some fun "edging" to give it curb appeal. What can I saw we've been watching way too much HGTV! So here's some pictures. Right now you can't see the flowers because of the cool edging but hopefully when they grow you'll be able to. At least we hope they'll grow. We've just had 3 days straight of rain so that should help a lot.

No comments: