Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some updated pics!

So we've been doing more work on the house with curtains and hanging pictures. Thought I'd share a few more.  The first two are the kitchen. In the kitchen there is a good sized window by the table which you can see into from the street. SO when Erin was here she helped me pick out some burgandyish material that matches the backsplash and we made curtains. Then on the "side" of the kitchen is a door and other window.  So I used the leftover material to make a matching curtain for the window and then had some fun with the door. You may remember from the old house I had a little curtain for every season/holiday. I couldn't give those up so I put blinds on the door with my every changing curtain as a valance. So far I like it.  We'll see how bad some of the other seasons clash! :)  The other pictures are of the living room now that it has pictures up and for the most part is completly set-up.  More pics of other rooms as they are clean and get set up!


Kitchen curtains by the table

Other kitchen curtain then blinds & my
seasonal curtain

Living room with pics up

living room with pics up

living room with pics up

No comments: