Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall at the Lenhart's

 Happy November! Before it gets to be Thanksgiving I thought I'd better post a few pictures from our fall fun in October. A couple weeks ago we went to a pumpkin farm with some friends and their kids. We walked through a corn maze, went on a hayride, and picked a pumpkin. Unfortunetly we didn't get to carve it because the squirrels ate it before we got time. For Halloween we went to a costume party at a friend's house. We were able to borrow bacon and eggs costumes so that was fun. Then for Halloween I dressed up as a butterfly with the other 2nd grade teachers for the party and parade. I even wore part of the costume for passing out candy. So here are some pictures of our fall fun. As with the previous post please excuse the quality as we are still using cell phone cammera for some and a borrowed cammera for others. Enjoy!
April as an egg

Logan as bacon
Bacon and Eggs

My butterfuly costume for school
Part of my costume
for pasing out candy
  
Our pumpkin



Horrible pic of us eating kettle corn
on the hayride
 

No comments: