Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Christmas in Iowa

Well, it's March., but I'm home on a snow day/sick day so I thought I'd try to catch up while I'm stuck on the couch.  So my first catch up is Christmas in Iowa. This year Logan's boss gave him a couple extra days off and we were able to go to Iowa for actual Christmas. It was the first time I've ever gotten to be there for Christmas and the first time Logan has been back since 2005 for actual Christmas. We had a lot of fun seeing everyone including his Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and his cousins' kids. We started off with a Christmas party with his mom's side and then after they left we had our Christmas with our immediate family. It was fun to watch the kids open all their presents and then play cards and hang out with his sibblings. Christmas Eve found us playing with the kids and then off to Grandma's for Christmas with the Lenhart side. Was fun to see his cousins and Aunts and Uncles and play silly Christmas games and get to visit with Grandma. Oh and play the left right game for our white elephant gift exchange.  Christmas Day found Logan and I at his parents house for some gifts, church and then back to Grandma's for lunch and naps. :)  After that we headed back to his parents to hook up the new t.v. and watch Christmas movies.  Then on the 26th we headed back to Maryland. Now we look forward to the next time we get to go home to see everyone.
Mira in her wedding dress.


Peyton & her movie
Mira with her movie
Jack with his present & Tate looking on
Little Harper listening to her new book
Grandma wearing the crazy glasses

Even Grandma played the games!


Peyton with her book
Logan's parents with the tv we all gave them
Playing games @ Grandma's
Another Christmas game

Aunt Donna with the crazy glasses
Christmas morning with Logan's dad


Tate playing a game



Logan's mom Christmas morning
Another silly game at Grandma's
One of Logan's Christmas gifts












No comments: