OOPS! Once again I am super behind in posting. So in an effort to get caught up I figure I'll do some quick overviews and get back on track. So here's January-March.
JANUARY:
January found us shoveling snow and heading to Barnes and Noble to meet again a favorite author. We didn't get his autograph this time, but still fun to hear him speak.
![]() |
| Seeing a favorite author Brad Meltzer |
| January Snow |
FEBRUARY:
The month of snow. That's the best way to describe it. Lots of shoveling, a nice Valentines dinner at home, and an acoustic country concert.
| February Snow |
| And more snow |
![]() |
| Country Concert |
| Too much snow |
![]() |
| Snow damage :( |
MARCH:
A great trip to Indy to spend a weekend with the Mandel Family at Sarah and Kurt's new house. A great time of hanging out and playing with the girls. Logan also had a brothers's weekend in Arizona for Cubs spring training while I enjoyed a chill weekend at home of Hallmark movies and sewing.




No comments:
Post a Comment