
One of our favorite places to visit is Old Town Alexanderia. Every year they have a Christmas weekend. We went last year and decided to make it a yearly tradition. Saturday we headed down there for pizza buffet and some Christmas fun. Pizza was of course awesome and then we headed to the waterfront to see Santa. They brought him in on the fireboat and then everyone had their chance to have their picture taken with him. We even had our picture taken. I think we were some of the only ones without kids. Thankfully the people were lots of fun and didn't mind. Then we window shopped until the boat show. The boat show is really neat. The people who park their boats at that dock decorate them with Christmas lights and decorations and then do a parade. It was fun to see all the different ways they decorated. There was even one decorated to look like Cinderella's carriage. I bet you can't guess which one Logan liked best. Personally I liked the palm tree ones. It was a cold night, but a great way to start getting in the spirit and we drank lots of free hot chocolate. Enjoy the pictures, but no guarentees on how the boat ones turned out.
They're hard to get.
1 comment:
Well I hope Santa helped you fill in all of the blanks on your Christmas list and you are both ready to go! Sounds like a unique Christmas tradition, very nice!
Post a Comment