Saturday, December 22, 2007

Zoo Lights and Christmas in D.C.

Another Christmas tradition we started last year was to see the National Tree, Pagent of Peace, and the Capital Tree. Last night was our night to see all of that. Here are some pictures of the National tree and the Capital tree (from a distance- we were too lazy to walk down there). I'd include Pagent of Peace ones, but that'd be too many. I'll just have to bring them home. 2 years ago when we first met our first date (without Jr. high youth group kids :) ) was to go see Zoo Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo. This year they had the same at the zoo out here so of course we had to go. They have a bit to learn to catch up with Cincinnati, but it was still fun to see and to remember back to when we went that first time. Here's a few pictures of that too. Once again way too many to put them all on here so I'm just doing the highlights.

No comments: