It's offically winter in Maryland! From around 10 pm Friday night till about 10 pm Saturday we got about 18 inches of snow. Depends on where you are and which drift you measure. It was crazy to watch it snow nonstop and then get up this morning to see how much was on the ground. I felt like I was back in Illinois! Despite having to shovel it, the snow is very pretty and it was fun to play in. Logan's had to work so I've spent the last couple days shoveling, playing in, and getting ready for Christmas since I've been stuck at home. And I even get to stay at home tomorrow. YAH!!! Too bad Logan doesn't get snowdays too! So here are some pictures from the one of the top 3 snow falls in Maryland history!Sunday, December 20, 2009
It's SNOWING!!
It's offically winter in Maryland! From around 10 pm Friday night till about 10 pm Saturday we got about 18 inches of snow. Depends on where you are and which drift you measure. It was crazy to watch it snow nonstop and then get up this morning to see how much was on the ground. I felt like I was back in Illinois! Despite having to shovel it, the snow is very pretty and it was fun to play in. Logan's had to work so I've spent the last couple days shoveling, playing in, and getting ready for Christmas since I've been stuck at home. And I even get to stay at home tomorrow. YAH!!! Too bad Logan doesn't get snowdays too! So here are some pictures from the one of the top 3 snow falls in Maryland history!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment