Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010

Well, you may be noticing a theme to my pics--SNOW!!! This is our 2nd big snowfall of the winter.  And that's not counting the little ones inbetween.  The offical Smokey Bear ruler measurement in our backyard is 24 inches.  Other places around the area had a little less and some had over 30 inches. It's just crazy! As you can see from the pictures the backyard looks like a war zone. As much as we aren't a fan of the bamboo we hope it springs back cuz we'd miss the privacy of it.  Thankfully Logan and I have both been off so we've been enjoying being snowed in together.  We've made bread, worked on our taxes, LOTS of shoveling, watching t.v. and took a walk up town.  So actually it's been kinda nice.  School has already been called for tomorrow and Logan is still off so we get another day.  All I know is it'll take awhile to dig everything out and we're suppose to get more on Tuesday. I think I've had quite enough!!  So here are some pictures of the snow.  We haven't really built anything because Friday night was good packing snow but the stuff on top isn't.  So all we've done is throw it at each other and tackle. Oh and I attempted a snow angel. It's just really hard to navigate when it's like thigh deep. Logan had to keep pulling me up! So enjoy and I promise I'll try to put something besides just snow up here on of these days!






No comments: