I have no idea how it happened but Brandon and Sophia were 9 weeks old Sunday. They are getting sooo big. We have been cleaning out almost all the newborn clothes and washing the big kid clothes. They have started sleeping in their own room sharing one of the cribs. They are also starting to be more alert and my favorite smile! Sophia does it all the time especially for her daddy. Brandon is still working on it. He is more interested in working on his muscles. :) Overall they continue to be easy going and good natured. They love playing on their tummy time mat and having stories read to them. They also love music and Sophia is becoming a fan of watching football like her Daddy. We are looking forward to seeing what kind of new things they learn in the coming weeks. At their 2 month visit Brandon weighed 10 pounds 15 ounces and Sophia weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces. The doctor says they are growing like crazy and are perfect. We knew that already of course! :)
| 1st night in crib in own room |
![]() |
![]() |
| So grown up |
| I match my critter |
| I love my Daddy! |
| Little Man sleeping on the couch like mommy & daddy do |
![]() |
| Muscles!! |
| 9 weeks old |
| Mommy & I rocking our hoodies |
| 8 weeks (after a busy day of church, brunch and shopping that's why we are crabby) |


%2Bshowing%2Boff%2Bmuscles.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment