Thursday, November 13, 2014

Brandon and Sophia-the first 2 weeks


So it has been forever since I have posted on here and a long time since I have sent new pictures of the twins. Many people have been asking so today while I have two stuffy babies who just want to snuggle I thought I'd try. I'm going to just post a variety since day 1 since I don't know what people have seen and an overview of life.

Sept.21- We got the call during church they were being born so we packed up and hit the road to Florida.

Sept. 22- We arrived in Florida and met them for the first time that evening.
First family photo

Sophia Rae


Brandon Henry















Sept. 23- They became ours!











Sept. 24- Sophia comes home from the hospital


Sept. 25: Brandon comes home from the hospital and first trip to Walmart.
















Sept. 26-Oct. 3: We hung out in Florida waiting for paperwork to clear. We had a great time of being together and bumming around the area. We stayed at a Residence Inn that was amazing. We enjoyed ourselves greatly and were very well taken care of. We enjoyed breakfast in the lobby every morning and dinner there or by the pool many nights. We took lots of walks, hung out and did lots of snuggling. We even got a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Mandel for a day complete with a trip to the ER for Brandon. Oh and a picnic on the beach.  We discovered they love the water. Can't wait till they can truly go into the water next summer.
Er visit for Brandon

Grandpa and Grandma meet us

1 week old

Looking cute

Some of our amazing adoption ladies



Dinner by the hotel pool

picnic on the beach

Sophia checking out the pool

Brandon checking out the pool

Go Nationals!


At the beach
Brandon at the beach
Sophia at the beach
Rest area


Oct. 4- We celebrated Logan's 30th by telling our amazing hotel staff good bye and heading home.
At a rest stop
Happy 30th Daddy!
Go Blue!
Leaving our first "home"


 Oct. 6- We arrive home to some great decorations.






No comments: